Journey to Emme

Adoption of our daughter Emme Xiang Evans from China (DOB 12/3/05). Michael, Bianca, and Amelia (DOB 2/8/03) Evans.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Amelia and Tristan

Amelia started school last week and loves it. She is learning to write Amelia and not just Mimi. She nearly has it down thanks to her teachers.

Tristan turned nine weeks this past Friday. He is still waking an average of about every 3 hours at night, and seems to want to eat constantly during the day. I put him on the scale with me last week and he appears to be over 11lbs. now. You should see his little ham hocks! He also seems to be fairly long. I can forsee him growing out of some of the 3-6 month onesies in the next month because they are getting to short already.

I'm officially going back to work next week, not that I ever stopped working, but let's say I'll be spending more time in the office. I'll started slowly for the first few weeks, but will hope to pick up the pace to my full capacity soon.

Not to forget Michael, he's doing well, enjoying the start of football season. Happy the Gators won last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home