Emme's Home!!!
Huurrayyy!!! Emme is home. It's truly a wonderful feeling having all my kids under one roof again. It's remarkable how much Emme has progressed over the past few days. There were times when the sight of a nurse or doctor brought her to tears immediately. It's difficult and I don't wish it on any parent. She is napping now and seems relieved to be home again. The first thing she pointed out when she got home was Tristan. She loves him very much. :'-))
Over the next few weeks we have to be very careful about how we pick her up and moderate her active lifestyle (running and falling and playing). More to come soon.
Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day.
Over the next few weeks we have to be very careful about how we pick her up and moderate her active lifestyle (running and falling and playing). More to come soon.
Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day.

3 Comments:
At 2:50 PM,
k1 said…
I am so glad she's home!! What a great treat.
I'm hoping she'll progress quickly from here on. May she never need to be in a hospital again! (Except maybe to make you grandparents many, many years from now.)
At 5:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh, that's wonderful. So thankful ahe is home. We had her in our thoughts all week.
As k1 said, prayers to her for complete health now. Sweet baby, she been through alot.
You all take it easy & get some rest.
Robin, Bob, Grace & Julie... aka "Juju"
At 1:28 PM,
Truly Blessed said…
We're all so glad to hear that she's home, where she belongs.
I wonder how you'll limit her activity -- I don't know that it would be possible with Katie! Let us know how that goes.
EKJKT&K
We're continuing to pray for her quick healing...
Post a Comment
<< Home