Nothing new : (
Well, no news. Michael literally pried me away from work yesterday. I had cleared the afternoon, but alas I had a new contract to write (always a good problem) and some more details to tie up for the SBA loan to close next week. Between Michael and my co-workers they finally kicked me out but by the time the cell phone stopped ringing I really didn't finish until well after 5pm. Michael took me to St. Augustine and got me a massage (last time I had a massage I had major braxton hicks), we walked around the old town a bit and had dinner. We hired the neighbor come over to play with the girls last night while we were away and we heard they had a blast.
Nothing on my front though. I actually slept fairly well last night without any nausea. I was really hoping the massage and full moon would help. Michael wants to install the car seat (we'll have three can you believe it?) and buy some newborn diapers today. I'm really not to crazy about the thought of disrupting Tristan's 'real' birthday with a scheduled induction next Friday, so he better show up on his own first!
Nothing on my front though. I actually slept fairly well last night without any nausea. I was really hoping the massage and full moon would help. Michael wants to install the car seat (we'll have three can you believe it?) and buy some newborn diapers today. I'm really not to crazy about the thought of disrupting Tristan's 'real' birthday with a scheduled induction next Friday, so he better show up on his own first!

1 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
k1 said…
B, Has anyone ever told you you work too hard?
Take it easy over the weekend and the holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home