11/18 Update
Thank you all for your posts and for the e-mails we have been receiving. We appreciate your continued support.
We visited with Emme today and she continues to improve. She's pale and weak, but they say she no longer has a fever and her breathing is at normal levels with the assistance of oxygen. If she continues to improve like she has the past few days, then the doctor thinks she'll be able to be released on Monday. I asked if I should try to make arrangements with the airlines for oxygen, and she thought this would be wise.
My sister, Thalia, is helping with the travel changes and has probably already called about the oxygen as we anticipated this need. It would be phenominal if Michael and Emme could come home on Tuesday!
We visited with Emme today and she continues to improve. She's pale and weak, but they say she no longer has a fever and her breathing is at normal levels with the assistance of oxygen. If she continues to improve like she has the past few days, then the doctor thinks she'll be able to be released on Monday. I asked if I should try to make arrangements with the airlines for oxygen, and she thought this would be wise.
My sister, Thalia, is helping with the travel changes and has probably already called about the oxygen as we anticipated this need. It would be phenominal if Michael and Emme could come home on Tuesday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home