We made it to Beijing
Amelia was great the entire flight, she slept about 4 hours of the 13, and it wasn't until the last 30 minutes she really started to lose her patience. Even through that I have to give her credit because I was losing my patience too (we had a delay getting to the gate which added at least 20 minutes on the ground)! She was very excited upon arrival and bouncing off of the walls until a few minutes ago when she crashed and burned. Hope to be able to do the same in order to survive a 7am wake-up call tomorrow. It was arranged by our guide in order to allow enough time to get ready for our tour of Beijing.
Quick impression of Beijing. Reminds me alot of Europe, but the cars on the road are not as small (actually I was surprised how similar they are to the US). Seems like I could buy alot of my essentials here without an issue so I probably obsessed more than necessary. Oh, and Amelia had her first card ride without a car seat OR a seat belt. I noticed someone holding a small infant on the front passenger seat of the vehicle. Interesting.
We are all pretty wiped out so we're heading off to bed. Talk with you soon!
Quick impression of Beijing. Reminds me alot of Europe, but the cars on the road are not as small (actually I was surprised how similar they are to the US). Seems like I could buy alot of my essentials here without an issue so I probably obsessed more than necessary. Oh, and Amelia had her first card ride without a car seat OR a seat belt. I noticed someone holding a small infant on the front passenger seat of the vehicle. Interesting.
We are all pretty wiped out so we're heading off to bed. Talk with you soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home