Journey to Emme

Adoption of our daughter Emme Xiang Evans from China (DOB 12/3/05). Michael, Bianca, and Amelia (DOB 2/8/03) Evans.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

More shopping for trip

Only 10 days left to go! We braved Wal-mart tonight to buy gifts for the orphanage kids. It broke my heart when reading the Varon's blog that they did not see any toys at their daughter's orphange so Michael and I went a bit overboard. We were looking for sturdy toys that would be easy to pack. I'm starting to wonder if we'll be able to fit it all.

I also made "diaper bricks" (diapers squeezed tight and zip locked to take up less space). Michael watched me make the packing spreadsheet and he thinks kids have made me more organized in this way (ok I'm paraphrasing), but I think I've always been and he just never had reasons to see me in this mode (if he saw my computer files for work he'd have known). I'm off to find the bottles and liners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home